MOBILE APP TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS
Modern Acupunctures mobile app is powered in partnership with Mindbody Software. All Modern Acupuncture locations are connected and integrated with our mobile app.
*PLEASE NOTE: Modern Acupuncture mobile app is only available for existing Modern Acupuncture patients. You cannot create an account and schedule for first visit with the mobile app. Please reach out to a location near you or you can book your first appointment online from the location page. After your first visit is complete, you can then use the mobile app as an option.
- Go to the App or Google Play store on your device, search for "Modern Acupuncture" and make sure you have the latest version of the mobile app. If you see an upgrade button, complete that process to update your app version.
- Be sure to have the location selected that you visited first.
- To setup your login info, open the app and go to the login page. Click the "forgot password" link and use the email address you provided during your first or most recent visit to Modern Acupuncture. You will receive a link via your email address to set or change your password.
- If still having issues with the app, alternative option is to book and manage your account through the online website. Click here to find a location near year, then click on the book appointment link where you can setup your account using the same email address you visited our locations with.
- For feedback or additional question you can contact us here and we can work with Mindbody to troubleshoot further.