Myer's Cocktail IV Drip: What is it and why is it so popular?
The popular Myer’s Cocktail IV Drip is named after and attributed to have first been developed by John Myers MD, a physician who practiced in Baltimore, MD in the 1960’s and 70’s. The Myer’s Cocktail is the most popular nutritional IV Therapy drip because it contains a harmonious blend of vitamins and minerals.
What’s in our Myer’s Cocktail?
Our Myer’s Cocktail formula contains
- • Magnesium - responsible for more than 300 processes in the body, including regulation of blood sugar and blood pressure, as well as muscle and nerve function
- • Dexpanthenol – promotes healing and demonstrates anti-inflammatory properties
- • Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) – helps convert food into energy
- • Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin-5-Phos) – key in the activation and conversion of other B vitamins
- • Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) – helps build proteins in the skin
- • Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) – essential to immune system functions
- • Vitamin B12 (Hydroxocobalamin) - helps the growth of healthy blood cells, nerve cells, and proteins in the body
- • Calcium Gluconate - necessary for normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscle, and bone
- • Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) - vital to your body's healing process
The Myer’s Cocktail may help with:
- • Immunity boosting
- • Preventative therapy for cold + flu season
- • Reduction of fatigue
- • Sports performance enhancement
- • Hangover remedy
You don’t need to suffer from a chronic condition to benefit from the Myer’s Cocktail IV drip. This amazing combination of magnesium, B-vitamins, calcium and vitamin C ingredients is perfect for anyone who finds themselves stressed, tired, or just plain burnt out.
Please visit one of our participating Modern Acupuncture clinics and speak with our highly trained licensed professionals to find out how IV Therapy can improve your overall well-being.
[Back to main news page]